I recently went to Macy’s and I purchased a few clothing items for this Summer.
My Shopping List:
-Three pairs of Denim Shorts
Brands: (Celebrity Pink, American Rag, & Rewash)
Brands: (One Clothing, & Love-FireClothing)
P.S. – I picked up everything yesterday because Macy’s had a great sale for this Memorial Weekend. The Memorial Weekend Sale is still going on.
I bought the Celebrity Pink Denim Shorts & the Rewashed Denim Shorts for $19.99 along with a $10.00 coupon.
If you are a Macy’s card holder OR if you have coupons, you can use the coupons with the sale price. When purchasing my two pairs I used a $10.00 off $30.00 or more coupon, which gave me $5.00 off of each pair. So, I paid $14.99 for each pair instead of the sale price $19.99.
My American Rag Denim Pocket Shorts were $39.50, but the sale was Buy One Get One Free ( Mix & Match Tops or Bottoms for American Rag). I bought the shorts for regualr price of $39.50 and I got another pair of shorts for my mother for free.
As for the Dresses, the One Clothing Striped Dress was on sale for $21.99. However, I bought the One Clothing Dress for $17.59 because of an extra 20% discount. The Love-FireClothing Maxi Dress was on sale for $24.99. I paid $19.99 because of the extra 20% discount from being a Macy’s card holder.
I thought I would share this post because it is a very recent shopping haul. I also wanted to share the great deals because I have been looking for some great deals on Summer Clothing
(Shorts, Dresses, Tank Tops, etc.) for a few weeks now. I didn’t really find any great deals until Macy’s. This sale was a great success because I was able to get a lot of things for an affordable price as well as great quality, which is a win-win situation! (:
#Macy’s #Style #Fashion #ReadyforSummer #SummerFun
Happy Memorial Weekend!
-(Have a Great Weekend!)
I recently purchased a few items from BH Cosmetics for the first time. I wanted to share my first impression review. I also wanted to share swatches of the Forever Nude Palette and the Floral Blush Duos! (:
My first impression of BH Cosmetics is that they are a great Beauty line. I most definitely will keep purchasing products from this Beauty line.
The Floral Blush Duos are in my list of Top Favorites for Blushes. I really like how pigmented these Blushes are. The Floral Blushes that I recently purchased from BH Cosmetics were the Tulip and the Rose Blush. I love these two colors! I love these two colors because in my makeup look I like to have a natural & more subtle look. I think these two colors are perfect! However, I would like to try some of the other colors in these Floral Blush Duos because they all look so pretty!
The Forever Nude Palette has to be my favorite makeup palette. I LOVE this palette because this palette is an everyday palette. I use this palette everyday as my everyday look. I love the colors that they include in this palette. The palette consists of shades of pinks, white-beige, and browns. If I had to describe this palette, I would say it is a natural look palette yet girly and romantic because of some of the pinks. I would most definitely recommend this palette!
#BHCosmetics #BHReview #Beauty
I decided to pick up some Anti-Bacterial Pocket Gels from Bath & Body Works today. I saw that they had some great deals & I needed some more gels.They had a great deal 5 for $5. I also picked up an Anti-Bacterial Gel Pocket Holder for $0.50, which in my opinion was a great deal.
My Anti-Bacterial Pocket Gel Choices:
-Fresh Honeydew Lemonade
I chose these Anti-Bacterial Pocket Gel choices because they all have a fresh, but sweet scent, which is what I like. I also like how all of my choices don’t have a powerful & overbearing scent that is too strong.
I recently purchased some products from BH Cosmetics for the first time. BH Cosmetics has a great sale going on for the beginning of May. It is a Mother’s Day Sale Event & it is still going on today (May 2, 2014). I ordered a few BH Beauty Products for myself & my mother.
My Shopping List:
-BH Cosmetics Eye Crayon in Crystal
-BH San Francisco Eyeshadow & Blush Palette
-Forever Nude Makeup Palette
– 2 Flawless Brow Trio in Medium
Price: $3.95 each 2 Total: $7.90
-BH Floral Blush Duo in Rose
– 2 BH Floral Blush Duos in Tulip
Price: $2.95 each 2 Total: $5.90
– Acrylic Makeup Organizer
In a few days, I will follow up with a first impression review of all of the products. I will also include swatches of the two palettes and the blushes!
#Beauty #BHCosmetics #BH-Haul
My April 2014 Top Favorites:
– Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo, Conditioner, & 3 Minute Treatment ( Deep Conditioning )
– Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk
– The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
– The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Lotion
– The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner
– The Body Shop Strawberry Body Puree
– Revlon Lip Stain Balm in Honey
– Maybelline Baby Lips Balm in Strike a Rose
– Eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
– Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Wildfire
– CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
– Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium Sheer Tint ( This BB Cream product is great because it is a BB Cream that is lightweight and it allows your skin to breathe. )
– Juice Beauty CC cream in Warm Glow ( This CC Cream product is kind of expensive, however, it is worth it. This CC Cream can be used as a foundation because it does 12 in 1 things. It color corrects as well as moisturizes your skin & more. The cream is of a silky consistency, and it gives great coverage. When applied to your face, it feels & looks like you don’t even have any makeup on your face.)
– Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes in Pink Plum (40), Candy Coral (30), & Peach Satin (20)
– Elf Cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
-Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips
in Vegas Strip/ Light Bronzer ( This product is AMAZING! It is a Multi-tasker. It can be used as an Eyeshadow, Blush, and Bronzer.)
– Avon Glow Bronzing Gel
Fave Products of the Month of April